Friday, October 9, 2009

S.a.y.a.n.g di dalam pernikahan.... Say it every single minutes.... Love after married...

"sayang" means "honey", "love" and "adore"
"Sayang, sayang.. sayang" means.......

"Honey, love u.. love U"

Single words mean so much.. listened and bought it......

Masa ku teringat akan dirimu
Ada sesuatu begitu mengganggu
Diam-diam aku menyukaimu
Bermimpi bila kau jadi milikku
Jauh di dasar hatiku ingin ku teriak:
Aku cinta kamu!


Sayang, sayang-sayang
Kamu dah berpunya
Tertutup sudah bagiku kesempatan
Dan bukan gayaku
Rebut pacar orang
Meski hati tulus cerita berakhir tak senang


Aku tahu akan sulit bagiku
Mencari-cari pengganti dirimu
Tapi bagi lelaki macam aku
Tak mau berakhir kerna begitu
Jauh di dasar hatiku ingin ku teriak:
Aku cinta kamu!


Sayang, sayang-sayang
Kamu dah berpunya
Tertutup sudah bagiku kesempatan
Dan bukan gayaku
Rebut pacar orang
Meski hati tulus cerita berakhir tak senang


Tak mungkin, tak mungkin
Aku menyerah hanya kerna tak dapatkan kamu
Meski jauh di dasar hatiku ingin ku teriak:
Aku cinta kamu!


Sayang, sayang-sayang
Kamu dah berpunya
Tertutup sudah bagiku kesempatan
Dan bukan gayaku
Rebut pacar orang
Meski hati tulus cerita berakhir tak senang
Meski hati tulus cerita berakhir tak senang




I think this is what was in my husband mind just before we were getting married.


Hahaha.. what a memories..... I lied to him that I had someone else. 

Alhamdulillah, celebrating our 4th anniversaries......


The truth is I do not want and not ready to give a commitment. 

I trust nobody. I am pretty much love the way I am being alone ranger. 


Watched movies at cinemas alone.... Eating alone..... All alone.... And cry alone....  




Nobody knows it. Seeing others married....

But Allah knows well.... even cheated myself that?......... 


 I'm F.A.L.L.I.N.G in L.O.V.E in silence.....

Allah's faith:
I had ignored him for a year...... nobody able unlock my heart. I had a lots of friend that wanna be special partner but there is no single one... suits me....What a "monkey-donkey love"? No no no.... hahaha

.....still remember when, looking at his face on our wedding day........ There is something in him  ..... that something I cannot explain. That's we called J.O.D.O.H.
When I am looking at his face, my heartbeats goes faster...  
There is sort of trustee in his eyes. 
He is not the same..........

The first words that he says, not like several friends, it is not like this ... 
XXX " I love you " XXXX......


A month before our wedding day, he said,
"Will you be the one in my heart that last forever as my princess for Allah.... and queen of my heart for Allah .... as a mother of our children.... and as my..... the one and only wonderful wife, noble and honest just for me?....."

My tears running down to my face and there are no other words can answers all of his questions. And just a few minutes later, I received a called from my mothers said that a few people will coming to my house tomorrow...... Oh, Allah all of sudden just with Your Blessed.....

I told him everything in and out of a picture of me.. And at last I told him that I totally love him before he knows it, but afraid to be frustrated again. I am shocked that he accepted all of the stories and said, 
"Let us be a new wonderful, we. Forget the past and let us create a new beginning......."


And he is M.y. H.u.b.b.y was now my lovely husband. I fall in loved with him after married! 

Happy Anniversaries to Me!



"Maha Suci Tuhan yang telah menciptakan pasangan-pasangan semuanya, baik dari apa yang ditumbuhkan oleh bumi dan dari diri mereka mahupun dari apa yang tidak mereka ketahui." 
(Al Qur'an, 36:36)

No comments: